Simply Fabulous Birthday Ideas
Planning surprise birthday parties can certainly be fun, but also stressful. Chances are you want to organize an event that is memorable, and perhaps a little unique and out of the ordinary. Whether it be a celebration for a teenager or a senior citizen, all occasions should be a treat which everyone will remember for a lifetime. And while it doesn’t have to be a full blown party, even romantic celebrations for two are often the best, a creative touch is always appreciated. Of course, we have the perfect vehicle for any of your party needs!
Trip Down Memory Lane
Similar to a scavenger hunt, this party starts the moment your limousine arrives at the door. Gather the surprised birthday honoree and take him or her on a tour of special and significant locations in your town that are meaningful and carry great memories. The piece de resistance? Have friends and/or family at each of the locations who played a significant part in that particular spot. For example, travel to the high school where the guest of honor attended and have several friends there ready to join in on the fun! Then travel to other favorite spots, such as a church where married, or a hospital where child was born. Again, each stop add more guests. And don’t forget to include a special music track with significant songs, favorite beverages, snacks and decorations.. At the end of the tour, continue the party at a favorite restaurant or club.
As mentioned, sometimes the most cherished celebrations, are those that require only two people, you and your significant other. There are many great options for those that want to keep the evening special, but unforgettable. Whether planning a weekend getaway or an evening in one of the area’s most incredible hotels, here are some options worth considering!
- The Resort at Pelican Hill – This elegant hotel has it all, from scrumptious afternoon teas, world class spa, to incredible suites and cottages with ocean views, this is a place hard to beat. Book one of their “Special Occasion” packages which includes a rose petal turndown upon request!
- Hotel Del Coronado – Located in Coronado, this historic hotel is simply timeless and filled with romantic charm. If you are looking for something different to honor a loved one’s birthday, how about arranging a private beach bonfire that includes a beach chair, warm blankets, and selections from their ala carte menu? If the birthday guest is an artist or even has expressed an interest in painting, the Del offers a painting class overlooking the Pacific Ocean. While creating the masterpiece, attendees can sip wine and listen to relaxing and inspiring music. Or perhaps a sailing lesson, paddleboarding or kayaking along the calm waters of Glorietta Bay would hit the spot.
- Temecula Wine Tasting/Hot Air Balloon Ride – Temecula is located in Riverside county and just a short hour drive from Orange county, but seems worlds away. Enjoy a day of wine tasting at one of the many wineries located in this region. Amazing restaurants, some with incredible vineyard views, such as Callaway Vineyard and Winery and Thornton Winery & Champagne, are places that should not be missed. Several offer special events, like Jazz concerts, barrel tastings or Winemaker Dinners. Add to the festivities with a one of a kind sunrise or sunset hot air balloon ride from one of the several balloon companies in Temecula, as there is no better way to enjoy the breathtaking scenery. Most offer special deals, including a Harvest Package, and all-inclusive Birthday adventures.
Teenager Surprise Celebrations
Nothing is more exciting for a teenager celebrating their birthday than being surprised with a limousine or party bus full of friends. Some of the most memorable events include hotel sleepovers and swimming in the pool, dinners at fancy restaurants, spas, shopping, arcades, laser tag, bowling, sporting events and so much more. Inside the limo, make sure there are plenty of snacks and beverages, and consider games as well. Some of the more popular include:
- Guess the celebrity: Write down the name of different celebrities on index cards and tape on the guests foreheads so everyone can see, except for their own. The idea is for each person to help the other guess the celebrity by acting out and portray the celebrity’s personality. This is particularly fun if the party has a movie theme.
- Trivia Game: Write down questions that pertain to the birthday boy or girl that everyone goes around and tries to answer. Some possible questions? “Where was I born?” “What’s my favorite sports team?” “Who’s my favorite teacher?” “Who’s my favorite musical group?”
- Guess The Location: Keep your destination a surprise from everyone! Set up a game similar to 21 questions, and have each guest take a turn trying to guess where they are headed. Remember, the answer can only be “yes” or “no.” The winner gets a prize!
The best part of your surprise party is letting The Perfect Limo & Sedan do the driving for you. We’ll take care of you, so you can enjoy your celebration!