Are you ready for some Football? It’s hard to believe, but football is now underway. With the return of the Los Angeles Rams, this season should be especially exciting for Southern California residents. As the saying goes, football isn’t just a game, it’s a way of life for millions of diehard fans. If you are planning on attending any of the games, whether it be the Rams, San Diego Chargers, UCLA, USC or any other college football game, now is the time to book your limo or party bus to ensure everyone has reliable and safe transportation.
Why should you book our services? Aside from the safety issues, we can assist you in creating a custom pre-game experience that will make your experience even more enjoyable.
No football game is complete without a tailgater. Grabbing a group of friends/fans and celebrating pregame is an American pastime. No matter if you want to bar hop before the game, or party at the stadium, the event is a game winner with a limousine or luxury party bus. To make your day even more stress free, consider the following:
- Make a list of all of the items you are bringing
- Don’t forget the tunes!
- Food should be fun, but easy to eat. Keep it simple!
- Plan to arrive four hours early
- Dress in team colors
- Meet your tailgate neighbors, after all the more the merrier
- Bring your game day decor
- Bring easy pick up items for appetizers, such as marinated olives, chips and cool dips, unique veggies, or prepared food from a deli or favorite restaurant as well as cupcakes or dessert..
- Bring a football.
- Know the rules. Each stadium has different regulations. Charcoal grills are allowed in most, but not all areas at the Rose Bowl At San Diego State, any tailgate which provides catered food or furnishes a keg must provide proof of liability insurance and obtain a permit from Qualcomm Stadium.
After The Game
Keep in mind that many stadiums close usually one to two hours after the game. Tailgating afterwards is usually a time to celebrate the team’s win, or commiserate on their loss. Knowing that you don’t have to drive home, you can continue to enjoy your day, or we can make sure everyone gets home safely.
No parking hassles
Parking can be a complete and total nightmare at any of the Southern California football stadiums. In fact, it’s the least desirable chore there is when planning the logistics. You probably have to ask: Who’s going to be the designated driver? Who wants to deal with the stress and traffic? If you run late, finding a lot or spot in the vicinity is often difficult let alone impossible, so you must resort to places half a mile away or more. And let’s not even discuss what happens when the game is over. Let us drop you off at the time that is convenient for you, while you enjoy the ride all the way, and we will be there to pick you up and the party continues.
Football crowds are expected to rise this year. With the return of the Rams, it isn’t any surprise that during preseason, their attendance surpassed capacity, therefore by leaving the driving to us, that is one less thing to check off your list.